Header Ads

Check Out The Top 10 Christian Pick Up Lines

Picking up women is not uncommon to Christians, that explains these pick-up lines.

Top 10 Christian Pick Up Lines
  • I just don't feel called to celibacy.
  • Did I tell you that my great-uncle was a personal friend of Billy Graham?
  • I don't see it myself, but people tell me I look like Michael W. Smith.
  • What do you think Paul meant when he said, 'Greet everyone with a holy kiss'?
  • You have the body of Amy Grant and the soul of Mother Teresa. (DO NOT get this confused!)
  • You know, I'm really into relationship evangelism.
  • I'm pretty flexible--I don't think a woman should be submissive on the first date.
  • Before tonight, I never believed in predestination.
  • Just looking at you makes me feel all ecumenical.
  • I hear there's going to be a love offering tonight.

More Christian Pick-up Lines
  • Nice Bible
  • You know Jesus?! Me, too!
  • God told me to come talk to you.
  • I know a church where we could go and talk.
  • How about a hug, sister?
  • Do you need help carrying your Bible? It looks heavy.
  • Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
  • What are your plans for tonight? Feel like a Bible study?
  • The Word says, "Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry." So how about dinner?
  • You don't have an accountability partner? Me neither!
  • You want to come over and watch "The 10 Commandments" tonight?
  • Is it a sin that you stole my heart?
  • Would you happen to know a Christian woman that I could love with all my heart and wait on hand and foot?
  • Nice bracelet. What Would Jesus Date? Oh, I mean "Do."
  • Do you believe in divine appointment?
  • Have you ever tried praying at a drive-in movie before?
  • You know, they say that you've never really dated until you date a Christian.
  • Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me.
  • Christians don't shake hands, Christians gotta hug!
  • Oh, you're cold? Maybe we should read Ecclesiastes 4:11
  • I am here for you
  • My friend told me to come and meet you, he said that you are a really nice person. I think you know him. Jesus, yeah that's his name.
Good luck and tell me it one of these worked.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.