Header Ads

Is My Life Story Worth Telling?

I was searching the web when I unintentionally came upon this image. It prompted me to pause for a moment, reflect on my life and ask, "Is My Life Story Worth Telling?"

What Makes a Life Story Worth Telling?
As I looked back at what I have been through, the things that I did, things that I have accomplished and those that I didn't; decisions that I did and those that I put on hold and ignored; there is nothing worth telling.  If I am in a movie, I am probably one of those forgettable extras or in the background that most people would never take notice.  But then, what makes a life story worth telling?

What Life Has in Store for Me?
I am still alive.  Life has not given up on me yet.  Probably sometime in the future (near future, I hope), the life that is worth telling is waiting for me.

2 comments:

  1. Whatever experiences we have in life, good or bad, there is a lesson to learn and it's worth telling not if we purpose it to glorify the self but God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much chin chin for the very nice words of encouragement and for dropping by. Have a wonderful day and God bless you always.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.