Header Ads

Did You Thank God Today?

id you? It's just a reminder. I just hope that people visiting my blog will be reminded about thanking the Lord. In everything give thanks.

Honestly, i just copied that reminder from our neighbor. Almost everyday I pass by their house (a few blocks away from where I live), I always see this phrase “Did You Thank God today?” printed at the back of his white car parked at the garage or in the street beside his house. It never fails to remind me the things I have to thank God. I am very sure I am not the only one being reminded about giving thanks to the Lord by this sign. How many people have seen this car on the streets? I don’t know my neighbor personally. I don’t even know his name, but he is able to remind me of the things I am grateful through the sign.

I don't have a car. But, i have this blog.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.