Header Ads

Psalms 23 Is My 911

Psalms 23 Never Fails To Make Me Feel Better

Psalms 23 is most likely the most popular chapter in the Bible. When i feel that everything is falling apart, when i don't know where to go and don't know what to do, and when it seems there's no one out there, I read Psalms 23. It makes me feel better, every time.

I memorized this chapter so that whenever i want to hear the promises of God, i just recite it. Memorizing a verse was not really that important to me before aside from memorizing is a quite a challenge for me. It was enough for me to know what's in the Bible, to know the promises of God in its context. But then, hearing the Word of God as it is written (whatever translation) is a lot better. I may not be able to take the Bible with me always and I cannot read it anytime but having few verses in my head is helping me a lot.

I am not a new Christian. I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior 25 years ago, but i believe i became a Christian earlier than that. As far as i can remember, I already had Him inside me.

Psalm 23, As It Is Written

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, He restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Psalms 23 Images That You Might Like

For Facebook Posts.

For Facebook Cover.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.